Word of mouth is the main form of advertisement for this tranquil haven in the middle of congested Robertson Boulevard.
Once you walk through the door, your worries from a stressful day or anxiety about aches and pains are completely put to ease by the confident and capable hands of Dr. Kang.
Jeannie Kang, is a California state licensed Acupuncturist and Herbalist, Nationally board certified by NCCAOM. She has been practicing in Beverly Hills, CA since 1998.
Born in Seoul, South Korea, Jeannie immigrated to the US in 1978. A strange culture, a new language and the separation from her family were challenges she faced at a very young age. But these seemed to make Jeannie stronger and more inquisitive about learning how she could infuse both these worlds into her future.
Jeannie studied at the prestigious South Baylor University, School of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. After graduating with a masters of science, she continued her rigorous studies for the next 10 years under the renowned Dr. Chang I.H., a Master of Oriental Medicine and Eastern philosophy. During this time she advanced her skills in Oriental Medicine, acupuncture and herbology, meridian massage, Chi Gong, nutrition and meditation.
Today, at her Beverly Hills office she strives to maintain those ancient traditions with modern scientific research to help patients achieve optimal health and wellness. Her “wholistic and integrative approach” to healing helps her patients with hormonal imbalances, digestion disorders, chronic or acute pain, weight loss, infertility, addiction recovery and stress management.
Areas of Expertise
- Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
- Nutritional Counseling
- Bio Energy Medicine
- Commissioner for the California State Acupuncture Board
International / National Speaking
- Speaker, Dong Guk University, Seoul, South Korea
- Speaker, International Congress of Oriental Medicine on the State of Affairs in Oriental Medicine in the United States, Tokyo, Japan
- Speaker, International Research Conference Seoul, South Korea
- Lecturer/ Speaker, Cedars Sinai National Annual Spine Surgeon Symposium, Acupuncture in Spinal Care Research
- Lecturer/ Speaker, Santa Monica Providence Primary Care Physicians, Acupuncture in Primary Care
Speaker, InsightLA Facial Diagnosis and Chinese Medicine, Chi and Chinese Medicine
- Diplomate, National Board of Acupuncture Orthopedists
- Diplomate, National Board of Internal Medicine
- President, American Association for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Member, American Association for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- President, California State Oriental Meditation Association
- Vice President, California State Oriental Meditation Association
- Treasurer, California State Oriental Meditation Association
- Board member, California State Oriental Meditation Association
- Temporary Advisor, World Health Organization-International Classification of Traditional Medicine
- Lecturer, Master’s Case Studies Class, American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine conference
- Guest lecturer, South Baylo University
- Guest lecturer, Emperor’s College
- Guest lecturer, YoSan University
- Guest lecturer, Donguk Los Angeles University